Thursday, January 31, 2013

SPARKLES ON WHAT WAS A RAINY DAY

So I'm usually not a "tight" sweater kindof girl but when I saw this one I knew it was a must! Also this top has been a staple piece in my closet for YEARS! It's so comfortable, fashionable, yet a little dressy. I love when I run upon a great find at a great cheap price! 

Also so excited today happens to be my Friday:) and then as soon as work is over I'm going to Tuscaloosa for Unashamed!!! I know I told you guys it was the 4 year anniversary but I was wrong....it's actually 5! I can't believe it. Don't forget to check my twitter (AbbyLrn) for a link to the live feed for tonight!!:)




Top: Forever 21 | Sweater: Express | Jeggings: Express | Boots: Madden Girl | Earrings: Juicy Couture | Watch: Michael Kors

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3: 3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment