Thursday, January 24, 2013

RED, WHITE, AND BLACK ALL OVER

So being a single girl still on the look for Mr. Right, it is hard to find someone willing to put up with your crazy blog antics. You want to find that perfect shot without using the same poses (yes I'm currently failing in the area and am open for suggestions:)) and taking the same shot over and over again. But God has blessed me with some pretty great friends who are very patient with me and are always there to help a girl out. So to anyone who has ever taken a picture for "the blog", you will never know how much it means to me!! Thank You!!!:)









Cardi: Express (similar and similar) | Top: Basement |  Tank: Gift | Leggings: Nike via Academy ( I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with these new leggings!) | Boots: Steven Madden (old)

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment