Monday, January 28, 2013

GO HARD

It's Monday! New week, new start! You may or may not have noticed my "tag" under my verse (GO HARD). This year with the Basement we have made that our moto and I have also personally taken it as my moto, so I figured I would tag it on my blog to remind me. GO HARD for me means pushing myself to the next level....in my relationship with Jesus, in my workout, in my work, in my eating habits...everything. I want this year to be one I mark down and remember forever. So I hope that you will join me this year. You can leave me a comment and let me know what you want to GO HARD for this year!







Photo bomb by Lyla:)

Vest: Calvin Klein | Hoodie: PINK | Top: Express | Leggings: Forever21 | Shoes: Nike

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3: 3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment