Thursday, January 17, 2013

COURT CASE


So on Monday I had to appear in court for something with work. I thought initially it would just be me, another girl from work, the lawyers, judge, and some other people sitting around a table talking. Boy was I wrong! (Side note I was not in trouble. :) Just something I had to do as a SLP.) I have never been in a court room before so needless to say when I sat down in my first my blood pressure sky rocked, even if it was a very small court room in small town Alabama. I had to be sworn in by the judge, sit on the witness stand, and be cross examined! But Praise the Lord I made it through. :)

I've found over the years one of the best ways to be confident in yourself is to have on something you are comfortable in, feels like you, and looks cute! I found that in this outfit so this skirt will be making more of an appearance in my wardrobe. (I kindof forgot about it. :/)
















Top: Old Navy | Skirt: F21 | Tights: Gap | Shoes: Sam Edelman |  Watch: Michael Kors



Gloves: Brian Atwood for Target

I am also loving this colder weather so that I can pull these beauties out! I looked for YEARS for the perfect leather glove and I finally found it. Also praying for lots of snow tomorrow and more cold weather!:)

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment