Friday, February 1, 2013

UNEXPECTED

So I've been trying to think more outside the box when dressing for work. Like I've said before I need to be comfortable and able to move. I do love my dress pants but they don't always prove to be the most comfortable. I've always wanted to try to transform one of my dresses to another look. I decided to throw on this tunic sweater I got from H&M a few years ago that I love. Surprisingly it turned out nice and so very comfortable!!








Dress: Old Navy | Tunic: H&M | Leggings: Vera Wang | Boots: Vince Camuto | Necklace: Belk (cross) and H&M (spike-recent) | Purse: Michael Kors

And in case you were wondering....yes last night at Unashamed was amazing!! I hope you tuned in! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!!
Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment