Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Sorry friends I've been quite the busy beaver this week and I wish I could tell you it was going to slow down but the fact is it's about to kick into high gear. 

Last night was BASEMENT Tuesday! I LOVE being a apart of this ministry and serving. I am apart of the t-shirt team meaning I help to sell shirts. It's a perfect match for me...Fashion + Ministry...does it really get any better??!! It's so funny how God works things out PERFECTLY! I hope that if you haven't checked us out yet then you will make it a point this year!! (The Basement

Tomorrow night I'm heading to my second home, Tuscaloosa, for UNASHAMED!! (It's the Basement's college ministry.)  I'm so excited. It's the 4th year (to the date) and it's going to be in the Zone at Bryant Denny Stadium!! I remember when we started in a backyard. It's crazy to see God move on this campus. Check my twitter (AbbyLrn) tomorrow for the link to the live webcast!! :)

Then Friday morning (yes after coming back home to Bham) I will go back to Tuscaloosa for my best friend's first wedding shower, thrown by us bridesmaids. Well technically it's not until Saturday afternoon but have to go get things in order! It's going to be exciting to see everyone and to kick things off for Lala's wedding!!:)






Happy Wednesday! Until Next Time....


1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment