Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

So I must admit that I'm not big on new years resolutions. But for the past year I've attempted to make a life style change. I've tried to make the treadmill my best friend. I did accomplish a few things as a runner over the past year, I ran 5k (inside on the treadmill of course) and steadily improvement my time of completing a mile. However, if I'm being honest there were weeks throughout the year when I would not make it down the stairs to the treadmill. Very sad I know. I'm not looking to become a marathon runner or lose a ton of weight (although if some went away I wouldn't be mad at it;)). I just want my make myself healthier so that I can run this race called life at the highest performance level I can. So saying that I'm definitely looking to raise the bar this year, continuing to push myself. What kind of life style changes are you planning on making this year to better yourself?

Forgive the poor quality, but for me new workout clothes helps keep me motivated!;) I LOVE  the Nike Pro Combat collection. These shorts are my favorite. I get mine at Dick's Sporting Goods.

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment