Monday, January 14, 2013

COMFY CHIC

Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I sure did. I got to spend time with wonderful friends who really are family. Friday night I had another amazing meeting with my Basement family...I know I sound like a broken record but it really does get better every time we meet.  Then Saturday night I hung out with my Crowned girls. Some watched the Miss America pageant and some played games. I enjoyed watching the pageant while keeping up with the stunning and exciting NFL play-off games!:) I wore this COMFY outfit to the girls hang out. I honestly threw it together last minute and so glad it came together because it was so COMFORTABLE!!! I found these leggings at PINK (online) in there NFL collection. At the top they have a little golden helmet (mine also include a Saints symbol) but for this outfit I kept it hidden. :) 





My little Lyla and her really long tongue;)


Cardi: French Connection (old) | Top: PINK (not available right now online but might could find in stores) | Leggings: PINK (on sale) | Boots: Sam Edelman (old) | Necklace: H&M (new), Belk | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: J. Crew (old), and a little shop in Gatlinburg

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3: 3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment