Thursday, January 10, 2013

GATLINBURG - DAY OF LEOPARD

So I'm finally getting around to sharing a few of my pictures from my Gatlinburg trip this past weekend! We left on Friday morning heading up. Friday night we had night 1 of our conference. It was amazing seeing so many people outside of Alabama so fired up to be part and to learn more! Below are the outfits that I wore. The first is what I wore traveling. It was so comfy while still cute and WARM! Then for the conference I pulled out our new shirt from New Years and kept the vest. As you know if you have been following along that I have been loving obsessed with a fur vest!;) 















Outfit 1: Long Sleeve Top: JCPenney (old); Sweatshirt: VS PINK  (similar); Vest:  Calvin Klein (old); Leather leggings: F21 (old); Boots: Frye; Watch: Michael Kors

Outfit 2: Long Sleeve Top: JCPenney (old); Top: The Basement; Vest: Calvin Klein (old); Jeans: Paige Denim (as seen here); Watch: Michael Kors; Necklace: Belk (gift); Earrings: Michael Kors

Stay tune for day 2 of The Basement in Gatlinburg tomorrow!:) Oh and if you would like to come on a trip with us....and you should because they are the BEST trip you will EVER go on...March 21-24 we are heading to Destin! For more information and pricing go HERE!!! 

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

1 comment:

  1. I have tagged you for the Liebster Award! Check it out at http://lovelaughterhappyeverafter.blogspot.com/ to see if you want to participate, too!

    PS- I found your blog through Lara Ellen... You may not remember me but we met years ago at Fields of Faith in Butler at Patrician! Glad to see you have a blog! I am your newest follower! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete