Monday, January 7, 2013

CRIMSON

So as you know I went to Gatlinburg this past weekend! It was my first trip there and to the mountains.  I had so much fun! It was a trip of many "firsts" for this year. I have many pics that I want to share with you but today is a BIG day. Today is the BCS National Championship! My ALABAMA Crimson Tide is set to take on Notre Dame tonight for all the marbles. I'm so excited and so nervous. Notre Dame is a good team and is going to give us a good game. I wish that I could have been at the game but due to $$$$ I sadly am not. Also sadly....for the first time....I will be working on the day of the game. I guess I really am having to grow up. :( I have my DVR set for all the pregame programs so (if we win) I can go back and catch up on what all was said!:) 

Now, an important part of any girls look is her nails. And when it comes to football and wins it is very important that my friends Lara Ellen and Amy have their nails painted! You know how players have superstitions...well us girls have them as well. One I personally have is to use the same shaker all year at the games I attend. Anyway back to the nails...for Christmas Amy bought us all the same Essie polish for our "Championship nails"! I LOVE this color and I'm now ready to cheer on the TIDE to #15!! ALSO a sneak peak at what I will be wearing for the game! (You can find out more about the nail superstition at Lara Ellen's blog HERE ) 








I'm also sharing some pictures with you of when I had the AMAZING opportunity to attend the Rose Bowl for the 2010 BCS National Championship. It was a dream come true that only Jesus could have made happen. I know what you are thinking Jesus doesn't care about football and you may be right. BUT I do know that Jesus cares about us and about making our dreams come true AND I know that when He promises something, He is faithful to complete it! (see below:))


















Dreams do come true! Hope you had a great weekend and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! 

Until Next Time....


Philippians 4:13
Go HARD 2013

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this post!! I wish we could relive this every year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too!!! Oh wait....the National Championship does return to Pasadena this year....too early to start planing our trip!;)

    ReplyDelete