Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BELATED BASEMENT

So a tad late on this one but better late than never. :) It was the day after the national championship so red + houndstooth + my "We won't stop" hoodie was a must! I just had to figure out a way to make it all work. I must admit I did love how this outfit turned out. It was also very comfortable, and in my line of work that's always key for me. I need to be able to move, bend down, and pick up a kid all while not feeling like one wrong move and my clothes are going to pop!:) 

As you can see we still have many $5 and $10 basement shirts so check out our website and let me know what I can get for you! Also don't forget tonight is Tuesday Basement so watch it live 6:45ct here! OH and one more thing....we have some amazing new shirts...scroll down for a preview....trust me you are going to want one!!














Top: Target (old) | Hoodie: Basement | Jeans: Express | Boots: Vince Camuto | Belt: Express | Necklace: Belk | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: BCBG (similar and currently loving this and this); and a little shop in Gatlinburg


Pretty awesome huh? So what size do you want!:)

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD




No comments:

Post a Comment