Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve....I sure did!!! No better way to spend my night! I'm so excited for everything that 2013 holds and can't wait to share it all with you as it happens!! Sadly I have to return to work tomorrow. I'm so grateful and thankful for having the last week and half off. It's been such a wonderful break and much needed. Now it's time to get back into the swing of things...wellll....for only two days. On Friday morning I leave for GATLINBURG with my Basement family!! So fired up! I hope you all have a wonderful day. I'm spending mine watching football!:)

I'm so excited to share my New Years outfit and a sneak at what all went down last night at the Basement! Incase you missed it don't worry tonight at 9ct on GodTV you can watch it all over again! 





Top: The Basement | Blazer: Calvin Klein | Skirt: Express | Tights: Betsey Johnson | Shoes: Jessica Simpson | Necklace: Belk | Watch: Michael Kors | Lips: Urban Decay


Merch girls 2012














Merch girls 2013 :)
Happy New Year!!! Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment