Friday, January 18, 2013

KEEP CALM...

TGIF...and a 3 day weekend!!!:) And after a SNOW day...yes a snow day in Alabama I was so excited....I'm not sure this week/weekend can get any better. I know for most people the snow wasn't a lot or a big deal but I was praising Jesus to finally see some snow. As I've gotten older I have become such a lover of cold weather! I know spring is coming very soon so I'm soaking up every bit of this "cold" weather that I can. So I'm going to Keep Calm and get me cold weather on!;)













T-shirt: The Basement | Top: Target (old) | Jeans: Miss Me | Necklace: Belk | Nails: Jag-U-Are (Still rocking the championship nails here. First seen here)


I must say thanks to my wonderful friend and photographer for these great pics!!:) 
Have a wonderful weekend!! Until Next Time....


1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment