Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I RUN WITH CHAMPIONS

Over the weekend I headed to my second home...Tuscaloosa...for the National Championship Celebration! As you know I love my Alabama Football but surprisingly I haven't always been a Bama fan or even a big Bama fan. I grew up cheering for Mississippi State. Then took a trip to ttown with my friends in high school, walked into Bryant Denny, and knew I was home. I grew up in a football family...so when I got to Bama attending every home game was a no brainer. Actually until a few years ago....I hadn't missed a home game since 2004. It wasn't until 2005 when "Bama was back"...but not really for long...that I really started to care about who the players where. Then in my junior year I met my now best friend Lara Ellen (who worked with recruiting at Bama) and lets just say we each found our match. Neither of us had ever met another girl who loved football as we each did. As my love for Bama football grew so did my love to know about the players and then as they moved on to the NFL I began to become more in the know there as well. Football is a fun hobby for me. I love being able to pull out a bit of information about the NCAA or NFL in conversation that no one would expect me to know. One of the many ways I know that God made me so unique. :)




CJ Mosley

Barrett Jones

AJ McCarron

Eddie Lacy

Nico Johnson

Vinnie Sunseri

Robert Lester








And so many more:) I had so much fun celebrating with my friend Paige and her family!! Oh and yes I added all the football players names without the help of a roster;)

ALSO don't forget tonight is BASEMENT Tuesday!!! Watch here at 6:45 cst! 

Until Next Time....

Hebrews 12:1
GO HARD

1 comment:

  1. I commented on this post the other day and I guess it did not show up! Love it and whish I could have been there to celebrate with yall. This whole living in the ATL is not fun sometimes!

    ReplyDelete