Monday, December 3, 2012

12 SHADES OF DARKNESS

Didn't have any big plans for the weekend. Sunday night I busted out all of my dark nail polishes trying to decide how I wanted to do my nails. When I get it narrowed down to two and still can't decide I usually use both, which was the case again. I actually loved the way it turned out despite having a top coat that was too thick and caused bubbles on my other hand. I hate when that happens. Guess I will going to Ulta tomorrow for some more and then coming home to redo those few:/





Also while I was doing my nails I had this amazing candle going!! Despite the 70 degree December weather (which I'm not at all thrilled over) it at least made my room smell like winter!:)


Finally, on Saturday night I NERVOUSLY watched as my alma mater gained their 23rd SEC CHAMPIONSHIP and I could not be more excited!!!!! Despite risking multiple heart attacks during that game there is nothing better than being apart of a program/university full of champions!!! Love my team! ROLL TIDE and Welcome to MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)




No comments:

Post a Comment