Tuesday, December 11, 2012

COLOR BLOCKING

I found this amazing new cardi and H&M this weekend! It's black (of course) with a shock of green on the back and bonus it was on sale!!!:) It goes perfect with this tunic (that's my favorite) and provided some color on my rainy and gloomy Monday! Also when I got home from work I found these new glasses had come in! New glasses I know what you are thinking...but you just got some....well that's why my cousin is cooler than yours!;) She brought some that were on sale home for Thanksgiving and I mean who can pass up a sale and cute new glasses?!? (Clearly not this girl!) I love the tortoise shell frames and that they are so different. I also had to show off my new nails...currently loving them! Love when the vision in my head turns out like I wanted!;)

Anyway, most importantly don't forget it's BASEMENT Tuesday! Come see us or watch us at 6:45ct. Also be making plans to join the Basement downtown at the BJCC for a NEW YEARS EVE BASH to remember!!! Trust me you are not going to want to miss this! Make plans NOW! You can get information about the Basement, where to watch LIVE, and about the NYE Bash HERE!!!

Cardi: H&M | Tunic: Express (old) | Leggings: Gap | Boots: Madden Girl  (similar - in store only)




Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment