Thursday, December 20, 2012

COUNTDOWN AND BUSY DAYS

So yesterday was a very busy day at work for me but got to keep pushing forward so I can get everything done before Christmas break. That unfortunately has taken it's toll on my blog:( BUT I had to share this adorbs pic of my puppy, Lyla. She went to the groomers yesterday and actually lasted until she got home with both bows still attatched (a milestone in our book)!! I try to make her girly (dresses, cheerleader outfit, bows) but somehow I got the only wild english cream puppy. Only me! One of the main reasons I wanted a girl dog was to put pink bows in her ears and I ended up with the dog who would rather fight you and than wear bows. (See why yesterday was such a big deal?!) 

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!! 2 more work days for me (FOR THE YEAR)!!! Yes I'm fired up! ;) Also I'm in an extra good mood because I'm getting my hair done after work! I love that I get to have an amazing friend who also happens to be my hair stylist. AND my other awesome friend will be there at the same time. So I know this will be a good time!! 





Happy Thursday!! Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment