Thursday, December 6, 2012

CHARMS, PLAID, and RIDING BOOTS





Sweater: Express (similar) | Top: Basement (look here for new options!!) | Leggings: Gap | Boots: Frye | Jewelry: Michael Kors (also have/love this one), Juicy (similar charm bracelet), Juicy (old), BCBG (currently loving this


Vest: Belk (old) | Top: Forever 21 (old) | Jeans: Express | Boots: Frye

Sorry guys I've been bad about taking pics this week. Tuesday night I forgot to take a pic of the full shot.:/ But thank you all for reading! I'm so humbled that anyone would ever want to look at my outfits...besides me;) 

Last night I got together with some of my friends to watch the VS fashion show while we ate pizza and brownies! I had so much fun and isn't my friend's tree so pretty!! Love her topper!!:) Hope you all are having a great week!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4




No comments:

Post a Comment