Friday, December 28, 2012

M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE

I found this adorbs top at H&M the other week. I grew up loving Mickey and even had a stuff animal. Now it's hard to think that I loved a stuff mouse when I'm so terrified of them. So with that and being a huge Disney fan I really had no choice but to get the top. Also excited to share this awesome scarf that both my cousin and myself are wearing. My other cousin (in the middle) MADE them! Aren't they great?! So excited about my new infinity scarf...thanks cuz!!!;)








Isn't my new camera great?! (Should probably note this last pic was taken via iphone.) I'm not too thrilled this week is over...I need time to slow down!! I'm enjoying my vacation so much and can't believe Christmas is over! Still have a lot to look forward to next week though. Basement's NYE Bash and then Basement trip to Gatlinburg!!! It will be my first trip to the mountains and I could not be more excited! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Only 3 MORE DAYS - More information here


Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment