Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BASEMENT + SPIKES






Blazer: Express (old) | Top: Basement (look here for more winter attire!!) | Jeans: Paige | Shoes: Kelsi Dagger | Necklace: H&M (got it this weekend:)) | Belt: Express

Happy Wednesday!!:) I hope that you are staying healthy! It seems everyone I know is getting sick/been sick/has a family member with something. To say that hand sanitizer has been my BEST friend would be an understatement! Also I'm so excited to share my new necklace! I've been wanting something similar and happen to find this at H&M on Saturday! I have a feeling this will be a new statement piece!

And a huge shout out to my Basement Tuesday photographer!;) As you can tell we have fun with this every week! Thanks paparazzi!!!;)

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment