Friday, December 21, 2012

MORE SEQUIN







Sweatshirt: Express | Pants: Kara Zabete | Boots:  Frye | Necklace: H&M (recent) | Ring: gift from Italy

So I must admit I had this post ready to go (and thought I hit the 'post' button) for Tuesday. Well clearly that didn't happen. So here I am now the end of the week just noticing my mess up and letting you guys in on a fav new outfit! (*remember when I said work has been busy* understatement*) So as you can tell I'm loving these pants as of recent and to top it off with this sequin sweatshirt it provided me with a great Christmas shopping outfit last weekend! I must admit you will probably see me in this again soon. It was so comfy and surprisingly warm!

I'm so excited to announce that today is my last day of work for the YEAR!!!! Also tonight I have girls Christmas with my 3 best friends that anyone could have (oh I went there) from college! It's our last all single girls Christmas. Then Saturday night I have another Christmas party with Crowned (go here to see what Crowned is)! So excited that holiday season is finally in full swing for me! I love giving gifts even more than I love getting them! 

I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend filled with lots of Christmas parties, friends, and families! And for me I *hope* to finish up my Christmas shopping! Yes I'm that last minute girl! Thanks for reading!! Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

1 comment:

  1. Love this sequin look!!! 



    ♥ Elle
    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete