Monday, December 24, 2012

CHRISTMAS PARTIES 1&2


 So this weekend was full of girls Christmas parties! Friday night I got together with my 3 best friends from college for our annual Christmas party. Usually we make a weekend of it but due to growing up and busy schedules  we made due with just one night. We went out to eat at WINGS ( a fav) and then back to Paige's apartment for presents. Our party is always so much fun! We sit around and everyone opens a present one at a time with plenty of pics taken! They always seem to get me so good and this year was no different. I got the PINK tunic hoodie I've been dying to have and the Juicy perfume I'm obsessed with and a few other fun surprises!:) Thanks girls I LOVE my stuff!!!

On Saturday night I headed over to a friends house for Christmas party number two to get together with some girls from The Basement. We played dirty Santa and had so much fun together!! We also celebrated my friend Laura's birthday! Friends, cake, and presents for everyone....nothing better!!:) I also wore my cross necklace Paige gave me for Christmas and got so many complements! 














I hope you all have a VERY MERRY Christmas Eve! Thanks for reading!! Until next time....

Jesus is the reason for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment