Monday, December 10, 2012

BLACK/WHITE + SPOTS


Vest: Forever 21 (currently loving this from the Neiman Marcus collection at Target!) Actually I love everything from this collection but more to come on that later!:)  | Top: Express (similar) | Jeans: Express | Booties: Jessica Simpson | Necklace: J. Crew Outlet | Watch: Michael Kors

Only 2 more weeks until Christmas vacation and I could not be more excited! This weekend I got to get a little bit more of my shopping done. On Saturday I took a trip to Huntsville to go to H&M. The Bridge Street Mall, where H&M is located, is so nice!! I loved walking about looking at all the stores and listening to the LIVE Christmas performances. Yes I said LIVE performances!!:) NO better time of the year than Christmas!! I hope you all are also getting a lot of your Christmas shopping done as well! Have a fabulous Monday!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment