Friday, November 30, 2012

Shoe Lover

Cardi: Forever 21 | Top: Urban Outfitters | Leggings: Gap | Scarf: Forever 21 | Boots: Vince Camuto




I LOVE these boots! I stalked them most of last fall and winter. Then when I was in Tuscaloosa last Christmas break they had them at Belk 1/2 off!!!! Of course I could not say no! I have a tendency to stalk my favorite shoes until they go on sale! Unless I know the shoe won't go on sale or I need them soon rather than later will I then pay full price!:) So if you see me roaming in the shoe section (particular at Belk) no I'm not crazy I'm just looking to see if the shoe I'm dying over is on sale yet!;)

So glad it's the weekend!! But also I keep getting more nervous the closer Saturday creeps up! You see Saturday at 3pm ct BAMA kicks off in the SEC Championship game vs. UGA. They are a good team and will give us a run for our money, BUT I think Bama has gone through too much and it's been 3 years, they are ready to get this W! I look for our D to stand tall and our O to show out....remember the name Chris Black....a freshman who has been hurt most of the year, but is forgoing a red shirt season to play. And the kid can play! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! AHHH!!:) 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and ROLL. TIDE.

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment