Monday, December 17, 2012

GOLD + LEOPARD







Top: Express | Cardi: Express | Vest: Calvin Klein | Leather Pants: Karna  Zabete | | Booties: Jessica Simpson | Earrings: Jessica Simpson | Watch: Michael Kors

Happy Monday only 8 more days until CHRISTMAS!!!! And only 5 more work days for the year (at least for me)....Praise the Lord!!!:) So ready for a break! So I finished up most of my Christmas shopping this weekend. Only 3-4 more presents to go! AND bonus I got everything I have bought wrapped!:) 

During the holidays I like to wear anything/everything that shimmers, glitters, and has sequins. So our Basement team meetings and recent shopping trips have me pulling out everything I own that looks the part. And friends don't worry I've left the best for the NYE bash!!! I LOVE this top! If you follow me on instagram (which if not you can find me at abbysmith_rtr) you saw where I posted this top/vest combo last weekend while out shopping. I loved it so much I decided to wear it again styled just a tad bit different for the colder weather. (Which I'm so not complaining about!!:)) And it appears a fur vest has quickly become a go to piece in my winter wardrobe...currently (well after Christmas) on the hunt for a grey one! 

Hope you have a glittery day!;) Thanks again for reading! Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment