Friday, December 14, 2012

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST - PART 2

So today I thought I would follow up with more great gifts to both give and receive just because Christmas is my favorite!!!:)

#1 - Victoria's Secret The Fireside Long Jane Pajama! Every time I wear them I always imagine myself sitting in a cabin in the mountains with a cup of hot coco. Someday right;) I already have 2 pairs (from the past 2 years) in my possession and I love them more every year. They always seem to change things up just a bit to keep me buying. And total bonus right now they are on SALE!!


#2 - So while I'm sharing all my secrets I thought I would share another blog that I LOVE....Hello Fashion!! She has amazing style and an amazing online store to boot (Ily Couture)! She has a new shirt (and sweatshirt) that will be in my wardrobe after the first of the year (when I have some money)!!

Just OH MY AMAZING!!! (Has my name all over it!) You can find it here.

#3 - So like I mentioned earlier in the week I'm head over heels about the Neiman Marcus + Target collaboration!! Yes, I bought some of my own Christmas presents from the collection! I've also purchased some of the collection to give as well! (Can't be selfish with pieces like these!) For a girl who LOVES high fashion and the top name brands but can't afford them Target has made a way and I couldn't be more thankful! And yes I did have the day it came out marked on my calendar and went to get what I wanted that day!;) What can I say I'm a girl who knows what she wants!! So if nothing else I'd advise you head out to your nearest Target or to Target online to browse the collection. You won't be disappointed!


#4 - So I was talking with a friend the other day and she told me about this great deal at Sephora! I've already told like 5 other people about it. I think it's a wonderful gift that keeps on giving!;) For Christmas Sephora has created a hers (or his) fragrance sampler with samples of 12 of their top selling perfumes. Then BONUS on top of that you get a voucher for a FREE fragrance of the one you like the best all for $50!! Told you it was great!

For her
For him

It's finally the weekend and I'm so excited! Time to finish up some Christmas shopping and get things wrapped!! Happy shopping and Merry Christmas!!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4










No comments:

Post a Comment