Thursday, December 27, 2012

GIFTS


So if you didn't fully understand the name of this blog I think you will after looking at my Christmas gifts! New cross necklace (LOVING)! Bama gear for this years National Championship along with a picture to commemorate last years national championship (expanding my collection for my future sports room)! Oh have I mentioned it's a great time to be a Bama fan?!? And finally new fun fashion finds! I've been looking for YEARS for the perfect leather gloves! I finally found them!:) OH and I'm sure you noticed I Santa brought me my *crimson* camera!!!:):):) I must have been a good girl this year! Tomorrow on the blog I will be putting pics from the new camera! To say I'm in love with it is an understatement!!!:) I hope you all got everything you wanted and more this Christmas!










I'm also super excited to share that there are 4 more days until The Basement's NEW YEARS EVE BASH! You don't want to miss this one, so make plans to join us! I'm going to go ahead and apologize for the overload of advertisement on this but I can't help myself I'm just so excited!!!:):):) Go here for more information!


1 Peter 3:3-4



No comments:

Post a Comment