Friday, November 2, 2012

Birthday Weekend

Due to an unexpected surprise I got a little side tracked last night...I'm so excited about my new purchase!! I'm very grateful for a friend that helped me to get it so soon! LOVE when Jesus works little miracles in your life just to let you know He cares about every part of your life!! He only wants the best for us! 



I can not wait until Saturday night....BAMA is about to finish this thing once and for all and shut up some of these analysts! :) This is a picture with four of my best friends from our trip to death valley. It was taken right after the 2008 BAMA overtime victory! We all sat in the section right by the student section with many season ticket holders, to say we have stories and memories about this trip for days would be an understatement! It was one of the most memorable, exciting, and fun trips I've EVER been on and I would not have wanted to share it with any one else!!!! And on top of that the victory it was mine and my friend's birthday weekend!! For two football obsessed girls this game couldn't come at a better time! So as I go to kick off my b'day weekend (my birthday is actually Monday) I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend as well!! And as always ROLL TIDE!!!!!



Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment