Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jeggings + Diamonds




Cardi: Gap (old) | Top: Old Navy | Jeggings: Hue (similar and on sale!) | Socks: Target (similar) | Boots: Jessica Simpson (old) | Scarf: F21| Glasses: Ernest Hemingway | Earrings: Juicy Couture (similar loving these rose gold ones!!! and bonus they are on SALE!)
This outfit was so comfortable! I own several pairs of hue jeggings and love them all!! They look like jeans with real pockets in the back and fake pockets in the front all while feeling like you have on leggings. I have gotten several complements on my "jeans". And with the holidays coming up I would make sure to put them on your list! Did I mention they also come in corduroy and leopard print?! 

Also I wanted to share my favorite pair of earrings that I own! I have always loved a good diamond stud and they go with everything. I got these last year after going through several cheaper pairs and years of stalking these. They come in silver, gold, and now rose gold!! I'm so so excited about the rose gold as it has become my new obsession!;)

I hope you will join me in adding these to your Christmas list!!:)

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment