Friday, November 16, 2012

Casual Friday


Sweatshirt: Victoria's Secret (similar) | Top: Forever21 (old) | Leggings: Victoria's Secret | Boots: UGG | Purse: Michael Kors
So again please forgive me for the poor quality, the lightening and iPhone camera did not want to cooperate last night. :/ I love this casual look....as you can tell leggings are my go to look! Over the past year I discovered PINK yoga leggings! They are great! They don't stretch out, you can't see through them, and they go with everything!! The half-zip pullover also quickly became a favorite!! During the summer semi-annual sale I ended up with two more of these. I can't wait for the next semi-annual sale after Christmas, hoping to rack up on some more leggings and pullovers. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! No big plans over here, just excited about sitting around watch tv (i.e., football)!!:) Roll Tide. 

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment