Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today is a day to count our blessings, be with friends and family, eat LOTS of good food, and shop!!!:)   

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His FAITHFUL love endures FOREVER." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Today here a few of the things I'm thankful for.....

FAITH 

I'm thankful for God's unfailing and never changing love. I'm also thankful for my BASEMENT family!! Love being apart of a ministry that is changing the world everyday!!


FOOTBALL

Love being apart of a championship program!! A VERY proud alumni of THE University of Alabama!! Roll. Tide.

That's the '92 National Championship team
FASHION

I love that we have freedoms to each display our own creativity through the way we dress. It's so much fun!:)


I'm also very thankful for my readers!! I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving and lots of fun Black Friday shopping!!!:):)

Until Next Time....





No comments:

Post a Comment