Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Week + A Rival

Last night I had a Basement Thanksgiving dinner. It's always great to be around my friends and family! It's such an honor to be apart of this ministry and serve under the best leaders in the nation! Don't forget you can always check us out at HERE!! :)

Love these girls!! And now after looking at this picture I officially want to go back blond;)

LOVE this girl! I really don't know what I would have done this year without her!! Such an amazing friend and leader!! She is also the reason this blog was even started!



Top: Target | Vest: Calvin Klein | Leggings: Gap | Shoes: Steve Madden | Ring: Vince Camuto

I hope you all had a great weekend! On Friday I attended a Basement team meeting....which like I have said before, they never disappoint and always are so encouraging. Always pushing us to go to that next level. Then on Saturday I enjoyed watching Bama dominate once again....they returned to the team I know and love. On Saturday night I watched as (once again) everything fell into place for Bama to head to Miami back to the National Championship!! "The process" is so clear...do the little things right everyday and big results are bound to happen. Saban really does understand what it takes to push people to be the best they can be. Roll. Tide.

Looking forward to a short work week  with a huge weekend (it's rivalry week!!!) and not to mention seeing family and friends, eating (a lot), and shopping!!! SO excited!!!

So here's to Thanksgiving week! So thankful for you reading my blog!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment