Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just Dreaming

So I must admit after all these years I'm still hooked to Gossip Girl. There I said it. I love this show not for the drama and cute guys (although that doesn't hurt) I love seeing the scenery of NYC (a dream place I must go) and the FASHION. The clothes "Blair" and "Serena" have had on over the years always keep me wanting more. 


So it got me to thinking...if I could take any 5 pieces out of my Pinterest closet and put them in mine what would I take. After much contemplation I have decided on the following. I present my DREAM closet!:)


1. This Karen Millen coat (AMAZING!!!!)


2. A MUST for any shoe lover.....the one, the only Mr. Christian Louboutin


3. An everyone needs a killer dress to match their Loubis --- Oscar de la Rena (found at Purse Blog)


4. Oh you know just for running your everyday errands;)

If you put this up on Pinterest PLEASE share were these pieces are from....I'm OBSESSED with this look!!

5. A go to-all occasion dress;) 

Who ever put this pin up if you see this again please share where this is from I DIE!

I mean who doesn't love pink, sequins, and classic black/white. Even though I may never own these pieces a girl can dream right?!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday! Don't forget to watch the BASEMENT tonight at 6:45pm ct!!

1 Peter 3:3-4








No comments:

Post a Comment