Thursday, November 29, 2012

'Tis the season to SPARKLE





Cardi: Karen Kane | Top: Basement | Leggings: Forever 21 | Booties: Jessica Simpson | Coat: Giacca (found at Belk) | Scarf: Forever 21
I'm a girl that loves anything that shimmers and glimmers! When I saw this cardi last winter I knew I was not leaving the store without it. However, despite how much I love it, this was the first time I've worn it. I have a hard time saying no to sequins although I really don't have anywhere to where them. But I'm starting to realize that at some point you just have to create your own moment and bust out the sequins! What better time could there be for a sequin moment than Christmas?!!! So with that said if from now until after New Years you see me in sequins frequently just remember 'tis the season to sparkle!!!:)

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment