Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Defeat + New Tunic







Tunic: Target (on sale) | Top: JCPenney | Leggings: Gap | Booties: Jessica Simpson | Necklace: Gift | Watch: Michael Khors | Bracelets: BCBG (also loving this and this and Betsey Johnson 

So despite a completely and totally disappointing game on Saturday I still had fun celebrating  my birthday with my closest friends. I LOVE my gifts (got that lippy I wanted off my Beauty Wish List)!!! Football season is my favorite time of the year and sadly it's coming to an end. We have 1 more tailgate for the year (AU game) and another season with my football family is in the books. I have SO many memories and exciting trips about Alabama football....I'm hoping that some way some how Bama can finish strong and get back in this National Title Game. 

Due to Veteran's Day I've enjoyed a 3-day weekend and LOVED every single minute of it! Sunday night I put up my Christmas trees! I love sitting by the Christmas tree lights watch a good movie (or football game;))

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! As always Roll Tide. 

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment