Monday, November 26, 2012

THANKSGIVING BREAK

I hope you all enjoyed all the Thanksgiving festivities...I know I did!!!:) Thursday I enjoyed our family dinner with lots of food followed by some football. Then late Thursday night/Friday morning I went out Black Friday shopping. It's always an experience every year....people never cease to amazing me. I did find a few great items while saving some money...which is always a bonus. After shopping and laying around I readied myself to head to Tuscaloosa for the Iron Bowl. I can't believe football season is coming to a close and no more tailgating for this season! :(  BUT it was so great to send both Auburn and Chizik out with a BANG and by bang I mean no points, no SEC wins, and now no coach!!!:):) Nothing better than dominating your state rival for another year!!! ROLL. TIDE. I hope you all have had as much fun as I did! Now the countdown to Christmas is on....I'm praying the time goes by slow and I can take each moment in. I LOVE this time of year!


Sweater: Express | Top: Forever 21 (similar) | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Nine West

Top: Old Navy (similar) | Cardi: Karen Kane | Tights: PINK | Boots: Frye | Scarf: Forever 21 (old)





Vest: Forever 21 (similar) | Cardi: ASOS | Top: Gap (similar) | Jeans: Express | Necklace: J. Crew (old) | Boots: Fergie (old)
Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4


No comments:

Post a Comment