Monday, November 5, 2012

BIRTHDAY

So one thing you are probably learning about me is I love holidays and my birthday is no exception!! I tend to celebrate for about 1-2 weeks!! ;) This weekend I celebrated with my family. Friday night after work we went out to eat at Cheesecake Factory...so yummy!!! Then Saturday morning my mom and I woke up early to head to the Belk Charity sale where I got my present from my family and did a little b'day shopping of my own! Then we headed back home for a day full of football! Is there anything better?!?! Shopping AND football in one day....that typically doesn't happen a lot for me seeing as how in the fall shopping is only done on Friday nights or Sunday afternoons. I came home to catch the end of College Gameday and see Lee Corso put on that elephant head. Roll Tide. Then it was all about waiting until nighttime in Death Valley. I must admit I wasn't very nervous based on our previous performances in games but boy did that change QUICKLY! A fun relaxing football game turned to desperation, high blood pressure, nervous wrecks (yes there were multiple during the game), and screams of pure JOY and HAPPINESS! Ahhh...that game really took it out of me. I can't image being there in person or even being a player! But after doubts and a Jesus moment on faith in the middle of the 4th quarter (on having faith and being in position to receive the blessing), I gathered myself got in position for a miracle and watched those last few minutes on the edge of my seat! Praise the Lord I FINALLY (after 2 years) got my Bama birthday victory and it was one for the ages!!!! So to say my pre-birthday celebration got off on a great start is an understatement! Today is my actual birthday and I will be celebrating by working all day. :/ I guess this is what happens when you have to grow up. However, if my 27th year ends up like it's started I better strap in and get ready because things could get very interesting!!:)




Cardi: Express similar | Top: Target | Cami: Old Navy | Jeggings:  Express | Booties: Nine West (and they are on sale!!) | Necklace: J.Crew Outlet

c/o ESPN twitter

sorry for the poor quality but when Courtney Upshaw retweeted it I thought it was too good not to share.







Happy Monday and I hope your weekend was just as fabulous!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment