Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beauty Wish List....

Since it's getting close to the holiday season (and my birthday) I just couldn't wait any longer to share a few of my most wanted beauty items! Hope you enjoy:)


If you like Viva La Juicy then you will love the new Viva La Juicy La Fleur!! It smells like Viva La Juicy just a bit more well floral!:) Going on the Christmas list NOW!!


I LOVE Urban Decay's eyeshadows! Since I bought the first NAKED palette I haven't wore another brand!! I am a sucker for any new palette they make and this one is no exception!!! This is even better in person...shimmery, bright, PERFECT! I will have this soon enough;)


If there is one thing I know about lip gloss it's that a girl can NEVER have too many!!  I  love this nude color (Yummy Mummy)!!! I already have their bright red (Come to Bed Red)....it stays on well, remains glossy, and smells like cake batter! Seriously...it smells amazing!!


This is my FAVORITE holiday scent!!! I stock up on this every year just so I can carry a little Christmas with me year around! Oh and it's already hit the Bath and Body Works stores....so hurry and pick yours up before I get them all!:)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment