Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Welcome to The Basement

Top: BASEMENT | Bottoms: Miss Me (old) currently loving these Miss Me | Shoes: Steve Madden via Amazon | Bag: Coach Poppy Push-lock (old) currently loving the Poppy leather city willis | Watch: Michael Khors | Bracelet: Juicy Couture

Like I mentioned yesterday Tuesday night was the BASEMENT! There are no words to fully describe all that I owe to this ministry! It has changed my life! You can watch it live every TUESDAY night at 6:45ct or if you want more information go Here. Also if you would like your very own Basement baseball tee just leave me a comment with your name, size or hit me up on  Twitter and I will make sure you get one. :) You can also go to our website (found above) and pre-order, but hurry they won't be around much longer!!!

Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!!:)

Until Next Time....
1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment