Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween








Coat: Forever 21 | Tops: Target | Pants: Express | Socks: Target | Boots: Fergie | Scarf: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Tommy Bahama

So sadly today I'm bringing you my pre-halloween outfit instead of my Basement Tuesday look. I'm still feeling quite under the weather and was thus not able to go. I can't tell you the last time I missed a Tuesday night:( I had a very cute outfit to share for our Blackout, but stay tuned I will be at the Basement Blackout a week late!! However, as today is Halloween I figured I would share our pre-Halloween attire at work! I'm a pediatric speech therapist so the holidays always allow for big kids like me to dress up and play along as well!! I'm also very excited to share with you my Halloween costume!! I hope you all have a Happy Halloween!! 

Halfway through LSWHO week...the tension is rising along with my blood pressure! This girl is ready for Saturday night in death valley!! Roll Tide. 

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment