Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Stripes + A Road Trip




Dress: Old Navy (Similar) | Boots: Frye | Necklace: Juicy Couture | Bag: Coach | Watch: Michael Khors | Bracelets: Juicy Couture, J.Crew (different color), Vince Camuto (different color)
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I did, especially since it included an extra day!! Friday night I attended a leadership meeting. It was GREAT as always! You can never go wrong in a room full of world changers!! It reminded me to step out in audacious faith and that God will never call you to something you are not equipped to do! Then on Saturday I once again hung out with my Basement family to watch the BAMA/TN game. Although there were some tense moments (and yes I was stressing) my BAMA once again showed the college football world who is above everyone else!! It's always a great weekend when you dominate a rival!!:) Then Sunday I headed over to Cartersville, GA to visit with my cousin and for an eye exam! Bad news is my eyes have gotten worse in two years, the good news I get new glasses!! I can't wait to share them with you!;) I hope you all had an amazing weekend and your week is off to a great start!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment