Friday, October 19, 2012

Red + Leopard






Top: Old Navy, similar here and loving this | Cardigan: Express (old) similar here | Leggings: Gap (old) similar here | Boots: Fergie via Amazon here | Lips: Butter London (Come to Bed Red)

The leopard look is everywhere for the fall, and I could not help but snatch this tunic at Old Navy the moment I saw it. This cardigan is one of my favorites...I have it in three different colors!! I love the length and how it can go as dressy or  casual! I highly recommend investing in a boyfriend cardigan! These boots are also a staple in my football wardrobe! I always have on heels and this wedge can make it 12 hours tailgating on the Quad without my feet killing me! They are great!

So excited today is finally Friday and I have a three day weekend thanks to an eye doctor visit on Monday! Excited about new glasses and seeing my cousin! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment