Thursday, October 11, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

So fall is here...well trying to be at least...and it's my favorite time of the year! Cold weather means scarves, boots, coats, and FOOTBALL! So until I get the hang of all this I thought I would start by sharing some things that I'm currently dying over!


I am so in love with this jacket!!! Love the leather, love the draping, love it all!! I only wish I knew where it was from!:/ Currently it's just hanging inside my Pinterest closet.



This is on the MUST buy list! This multi-way tunic can be worn off the shoulder, on the shoulder, cowlneck, and a hoodie. And it's not helping it comes in 10 different colors. It will be in my closet soon enough!!!
Check it out here
This shoe...I mean are there words! I love the color and heel! It's hard to tell in the picture but it's actually triangular and really makes the shoe. OH and did I forget to mention I LOVE the fringe...which is also very big for the Fall!!  Fringe Bootie
I love everything about this look!!! Fur another big thing for the fall and another love of mine!! I adore the way she put a dressy fur vest with leather leggings and high tops! ADORABLE! Love Olivia Palermo's fashion!
My final must have for the Fall is a good riding boot! I'm normally a heels all the time kindof girl, but I must admit lately I've been wearing my flat boots more than normal! I recently picked these up and can't stop thinking of all the outfits to wear with them! You can find them here!!

Until Next Time.....

1 Peter 3:3-4



No comments:

Post a Comment