Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Basement Tuesday





Top: Basement | Cami: c/o friend (can find at the Pants Store) | Cardigan: French Connection | Leggings: PINK (similar) | Boots: Sam Edelman

I'm so blessed to be apart of a ministry that is changing the world! This is another one of our new shirts. I am loving this thermal! It's so soft and comfy! I actually ordered mine in a large so that it would be longer to wear with leggings. I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately and this comfy, casual look was perfect for being dressed cute while being super comfortable!! 

As you have probably noticed my fall/winter wardrobe mostly consists of black, boots, and leggings!! It's so easy to throw on with some layers and you are out of the door in no time, which is great for me since I have a hard time getting anywhere on time! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and happy Wednesday!!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment