Friday, October 26, 2012

New Shopping Finds

BCBG: Here and Similar | Watch: Michael Kors
Forever 21: Similar


Forever 21: Here
I am loving all three of my new purchases!! I can't wait to wear my vest and cardigan! Forever 21 also has a cross shirt that looks like the cardi...in case you are not the cardi kindof girl;) And below is an item that is on my must buy list!! I was shopping with a friend last night when I saw this for the first time. I'm dying! This must be in my closet soon!


Victoria's Secret
 In football news.....it's BAMA's homecoming and my house is currently divided!  My mom is a MSU grad...while the rest of the fam is die hard BAMA (w/ me being a VERY proud alumna). So this game Saturday night is going to be fun. But I'm really hoping my Crimson Tide puts it to the Bulldogs!!! Can't wait to get to the Quad to tailgate with my football family!! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

Happy shopping and ROLL TIDE!!:)

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4


No comments:

Post a Comment