Thursday, October 25, 2012

Black + Gold




Top: Karen Kane | Bottoms: Hue (similar) | Shoes: Kelsi Dagger (similar) |  Bag: Coach |  Watch: Michael Khors | Bracelets: Juicy Couture, J.Crew (different color), Vince Camuto (similar) | Sunglasses: Tommy Bahama c/o Classic Vision Care (also find here)

Today I'm excited to share with you my favorite pair of boots that I own!!! Leopard and black in a sky high bootie, is there anything better?!;) I try to wear them every chance I get! This top from Karen Kane is also a favorite..first off because I love sequins, second because it's soft, baggy, yet dressy!

This afternoon I'm going to get my hair done and I can not wait! It's been almost 3 months (I've NEVER waited this long) and I'm dying to change things up!! In my opinion my hairdresser is the best ever so I can't wait to see what we come up with! :) It's just what the doctor ordered especially since I'm still not feeling like myself. I hope your Thursday is great! Thanks for reading!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment