Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Review





Top: Old Navy (out of this color but it is on SALE) | similar style: here | Pants: Express | Shoes: Steven Madden via Amazon | Watch: Michael Khors | Bracelets: J.Crew and Juicy Couture



Happy Monday!

 During the Fall my weekends are full of resting, hanging out with friends, and watching LOTS of football!! I started my Friday night by attending a Basement meeting/worship night! These nights are the best! Ike spoke on how many are chosen, but only a few are called. Here are a few key points I took away from the night.....



You are always in training, learning to master a skill you will need for your future. 

Master where you are today so you can get to where you need to be tomorrow.
Don't lose sight of the little things.
The Basement

Saturday consisted of my couch, lots of good food, and a day full of FOOTBALL! BAMA rolled on to another great victory and into the #1 position in the first week of the BCS standings! Off to a great start now halfway through the season, however, it's not how you start but how you finish! 

Then Sunday I went out for a little shopping at my happy place (aka Target) and then more football!! My Falcons pulled out a close victory, while the Jets sailed on to a great win. Also, a lot of my Bama boys had a good day....if you didn't know the NFL is now Built by Bama!!:) 

I hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!!

Until Next Time....


1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment