Wednesday, October 10, 2012

First Look

Hello Everyone! So after much thought and some words of encouragement from a friend;) I have decided to create my very own blog. As you can tell from the title it will contain all things Jesus, football (Alabama in general...Roll Tide), and of course my love for fashion! Now when I say football I don't mean like oh I like to go to Bama games and cheer on the Tide on Saturday and thats it. No I like to know the players names, their positions, what's happening in practice, who are the new prospects, what's the current rankings, how is the competition, and who are the big stars. And that's just college...I also love to keep up with the NFL and their big happenings. Yes a total guy in that aspect. BUT I also love fashion...and high fashion at that. Not just the lastest trends but the crazy things walking down the runway. The cutting edge fashion. I respect the designer's creativity and all the hard work that went in to create that crazy, fabulous piece. And now most importantly my faith and my belief in audacious crazy faith! Simply, I love him, he loves me, and together we are going to accomplish greater things. 

My goal through this blog is that through lots if pictures (they do say 1,000 words anyway:)) is to inspire you to live a little more outside the box of who you are to become all that you are called to be. 

Keep checking back often as I continue to update you on all things Faith, Football, and Fashion!:)

Until Next Time....





1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment