Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MNF.....Monday Night Football/Fashion




Top: Kirna Zabete | long black cami (you can find one at the pants store) | Cardigan: Kirna Zabete | Bottoms: Gap | Shoes: Jessica Simpson (old)



I picked up this top and cardigan over the weekend. They are 2 of the 6 pieces that I have from this collection!!! Needless to say I am in LOVE! The pieces are so wearable and comfortable. And BONUS at my Target the entire Kirna Zabete collection is on SALE, so hurry there fast!!!!

On the football front this week is VOL week! One of Bama's biggest rivals and always fun! This video basically sums up the week...."I hate Tennessee!" ;)



Also, tonight is THE BASEMENT watch live at 6:45ct HERE


Thanks for stopping by!!! 

Until Next Time....


1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment