Monday, February 25, 2013

CASUAL ME

I feel like it's kindof odd to post a casual look after last night's Oscars! The red carpet of the Oscars is a fashion lovers dream or for me my fashion super bowl! I love watching all the dresses come down the red carpet and then seeing the changing of dresses throughout the show. And last night was no exception. There were several wow moments.....Halle Berry, Amy Adams, and Jen Gardner..to name a few of my favs! And I know the Oscars are about the movies....BUT in my opinion Jennifer Hudson (once again) stole the show with her performance of "And I am Telling You". Love Dreamgirls. Love that song. Love Love Love J.Hud. She really is in a league of her own! 

My weekend was also full of worship at another (and possible the MOST fun) Basement leadership meeting, hanging with my girls at Airwalk (SO. MUCH. FUN.), and the NFL combine! 

Now on to what I'm wearing. As I mentioned last week I've been having some casual moments lately. I enjoy thinking outside the box and finding ways to dress up a casual moment or dress down a dressy moment. To bring the two together to create something my own is very fun for me, especially when it turns out!;) And yes I realize that most of my close friends do not consider this to be casual, but for a girl who wouldn't mind wearing an Oscar gown every day of the week, I feel like it's casual. Casual mostly to me means comfort and this outfit was so comfortable. This shirt has been a favorite of mine for years. Yes literally years and I hope it lasts many more. 






Hoodie: PINK | Top: F21 | Leggings: PINK | Shoes: Nike 

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment